There are plenty of ways to participate in October’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month by doing what we what we do on a regular basis: walking, running, and obviously my personal favorite — shopping. I’ve rounded up some items that are both charitable and chic and noted how much of your purchase actually goes to charity in the deets below. Oh and if pink’s not your jam, check out the Huffington Post’s list of 14 non-pink breast cancer awareness products!
1. Loft Marisa Straight Leg Corduroys — $59.50 (25% to BCRF)
2. Coach Madison Leather Isabelle Bag — $358 (20% to BCRF)
3. ORLY Pretty in Pink Nail Polish — $10 (20% to Cancer Schmancer)
4. White + Warren Pink Label Geo Scarf — $138 (50% to Women at Risk)
5. Chi Flat Iron — $99 (5% to The Rose)