Maybe it’s because I obsessively highlight my textbooks (in a color coordinated fashion nonetheless), but I’m all on board with the neon trend for spring. Incorporate it into your look with belt or a bag or fully embrace it in a bright dress. Just be sure to pair it with more neutral pieces so you don’t get mistaken for one of my highlighters.
1. Lulu’s Radiant Neon Orange Dress — $34
2. ASOS Patent Skinny Belt — $10.74
3. Cambridge Satchel Company Fluoro Bag — Varies
4. Kate Spade Backstage Suze Clutch — $338
5. Zara High Heel Sandal with Buckles — $89.90
6. American Apparel Neon Blue Nail Polish — $6