If I had to choose one bag to wear all fall, it would be the satchel. Inspired by the Mulberry Alexa (a girl can dream, can’t she?), I love the part school boy, part equestrian style of the structured bag, complete with double buckles. Tote it around with a top handle or sling across your body. It’s functional enough to carry textbooks and laptops and chic enough to carry everywhere.
1. Mulberry Alexa Bag — $1200
2. Topshop Twist Buckle Leather Lady Bag — $100
3. Cambridge Satchel Co. Fluro Bag — $153.34
4. Aldo Crim Handheld Bag — $50
5. Kate Spade Knightsbirdge Small Scout — $295
6. Aldo Bramuchi Satchel — $55