Once upon a time, someone decided that it was fashionably acceptable to wear white only between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Since I’ve never taken heed of this rule (and neither should you!), MDW marks the continuation of donning crisp white pieces, rather than the start of it.
White can look stylishly sharp in a one-shoulder dress (my fave) or romantically soft in a cowl-neck top. Throw on some white enamel or beaded jewelry for an extra pop or keep it toned down with ivory wedges and a soft pleated skirt. Either way you choose to wear white, wear it now and all year long.
1. Lulu’s One Shouldered Dress — $40
2. BCBGMaxAzria Enamel Link Necklace — $58
3. French Connection Pleated Skirt — $99 (was $138)
4. Forever 21 Cowl Neck Top — $15.80
5. Jessica Simpson Patent Pumps — $52.20 (was $69)
6. Forever 21 Stretchy Beach Bracelet — $4.80
7. Aldo Truhe Wedge — $100